In providing Medicine Hat electrical services for over 30 years we have had a long list of satisfied customers at Quick Way Electrical & Security. Here is a gallery of some of our recent projects.
- Medicine Hat High School Renovation (3 Year Project, we are working with Graham Construction)
- McCoy School Renovation, (Scheduled to be completed this Fall, we are working with Wahl Construction)
- Data and Security Lockdowns for MHSD #76 and Catholic Schools.
- Electrical Repair of Fire Damage To Avenue Living Apartments on Carswell Road (we are working with First On Site)
- Complete Electrical Build of Dr Roy Wilson School, Brooks School
- Medicine Hat College Addition to Cultural Center and Trades Lab
- Complete New Electrical Build of Boston Pizza, Local Public Eatery, Moxie’s and Earls Restaurants
- Complete New Electrical Build of Princess Auto,
- Electrical wiring of Solar Projects (for Terralta) including; Shortgrass library solar panel install (Largest installation in southern Alberta)
- Lighting Projects; Finlay Bridge, Courthouse lights, City LED lights, Christmas Lights
- Flood Restoration of Medicine Hat Arena, Medicine Hat Community Housing and XXX of Flood Damaged Homes.
- Construction of Major Facilities including;
- Medicine Hat Esplanade, Medicine Hat College, City Transit Building, County of Newell Administration Building
- Alberta Health Services Buildings including renovations to Bow Island and Brooks Hospitals, Medicine Hat Hospital Renovations, Building Controls, Lighting Upgrades, Installation of MRI
- Maple Creek Hospital
What’s more, our team can assess your electrical systems and wiring and can recommend additional action to prevent further problems. Give us a call and we’ll send electricians straight to your location at any time of the day or night—guaranteed!